Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ban Michael Vick from the NFL for life.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-from-reinstating-MichaelVick


The goal of this Petition to the NFL to stop Michael Vick / Ookie from ever, EVER, being allowed to play football for millions again. We need 100,000 signatures and so far there is only 5,846 signatures. We MUST show the NFL that there are at least this many people that would be angered if Vick were allowed to walk right back into his old life after killing dogs for 8 years! There is a story on WSB TV with the Petition information. Roger Goodell will be paying attention and this Petition does matter! Cross post and sign with your NAME, proudly.


---------

This excuse of a man should be sitting in jail like he deserves, what he really should be doing is serving a year for every dog he had a part in harming, alive or dead. And be sentenced to quite a bit of time working in shelters after wards. He makes me sick.

So go and sign it, I did, hell I have probably signed it twice by now.

And in case you missed it, here is my original blog on Vicktory Dogs.

http://colbertreport07.blogspot.com/2008/11/vicktory-nonetheless.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serving two years in prison for killing dogs is absurd. A small fine would be more than sufficient.

Wendy said...

I have left this comment because I do not believe in censorship, however, I do believe that you are mentally retarded in that you have no compassion for these dogs that were hung, bludgeoned, and electrocuted to death. You my dear, make me sick as well.

yellowdoggranny said...

and you notice he's commenting as anonymous too...people that hide behind that make my ass hurt...dipshit!
I signed that petition also...I don't think there is a punishment strong enough for him that doesn't include hooking up an electrical charge to his gonads