Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Cat Saga.

I know it's definitely not dog related or foster related, but it is rescue and adoption related.

For about 2 months+ I had been emailing with Our Lady of Mercy's Catnip Cottage of Summerville about a FIV (Feline Aids) positive cat named Rocky. I was VERY interested. Sadly, because of the fact that I cannot screen in my porch because of HOA rules and he has been placed as a sanctuary cat due to cyclical side effects of his illness, Rockefeller (as I referred to him), is not meant to be at the Hixson house.

I have however, found an all black female at Doc Williams ASPCA, which is where we adopted Corona and where Max originally came from as a 10 week old puppy, she even came to the word come, now that is a cat I can deal with. Her name is Duchess, but I don't know how (Princess) Corona would deal with another royal in the house.

I have to drag D down to see her and see if he will begrudgingly give in. haha.

No comments: