Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ruby, Ruby: Ruby, Ruby SOHO!

Everything is ready, have my directions, road atlas (like I'll need it), suitcase, crate, dog bag, some trash bags and paper towels for the shelter, half of the phone numbers from people on aucado and the ever important cell charger and iPod.

Just have to check the air in my tires with hubby (never done it before, I had mechanic brothers to do this for me in NH), take a shower, and go to bed. (which will be within the hour)...

Just what am I doing? I am going to be picking up a tagalong in North Carolina on the way. Ruby is a blue heeler or Aussie Cattle Dog. She is going to foster home, and seeing as I was going I offered my services. I will pick her up bout 9 am tomorrow. Then off to meet her new foster mom in Concord round 10:30 am, Saturday.

Pictures to come!

Think good thoughts and enjoy your friday cuz I will!

No comments: